Focus: High Volume – Low Lot Sizes
Computrol's success is largely attributable to its ability to manufacture high-quality products in small to medium lot sizes. The focus on lower volume electronics contract manufacturing has fostered the development of highly differentiated services that are specifically tailored to meet the unique needs of low-volume contract manufacturing customers. This allows us to be extremely flexible and provide assembly services with shorter cycle times.
Computrol is committed to providing excellent electronics manufacturing services, from printed circuit assembly (PCA), cable assembly, harness assembly and backplane assembly to complete box-build products.
Computrol knows how to use technologies that meet individual company goals. Advanced electronics contract manufacturing capabilities using leading-edge packaging like micro ball grid array (microBGA) and 0201s enable customers to access new technologies that are essential to maintaining a competitive edge.
Computrol combines quality processes with skilled people to ensure all manufactured products exceed our customers' quality expectations.
- Surface mount (SMT), through-hole and mixed PCA
- Single- and double-sided PCB assembly
- Ball grid array (BGA) assembly
- Press-fit and backplane assembly
- Electro-mechanical and subassembly builds
- Complete box builds
- In-circuit, flying probe, boundary scan, JTAG and functional test
Complete turnkey electronics assembly services – from design to delivery
- Complete supply chain management
- Advanced online documentation and data collection
- Free, comprehensive, DFM (Design for Manufacturability) review using Valor Software for our customers
- Inventory Management – don't tie up your valuable resources in inventory
- Design and test engineering services available on site
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- ISO 13485:2003 certified
- AS9100 certified
- ITAR Registered